HTC has announced one another member of its HTC One Series known as HTC One E8. After many rumors HTC launched this new and powerful device. Last week, it was leaked on HTC’s China site.
The difference between this and HTC One M8 is that its build quality is different. It is made up of Plastic body unlike the Aluminium in HTC One M8. The main motive of the HTC behind the plastic build is to provide vast color choice and tone down the price of the device. IIn HTC One E8, HTC has packed all of the same kind of hardware as that of in HTC One M8.
HTC One E8 Specifications:
- 5-inch, Full 1080p
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 801
- 16GB Memory, expandable via microUSB
- 2GB RAM
- 2600mAh battery
- Sensors: Accelerometer, Proximity, Ambient light, Gyro, Baromoter
- Bluetooth 4.0
- WiFi 802.11 a/b/g/n , 2.4 & 5 GHz
- HTC Boomsound
- Android 4.4
- HTC Sense 6.0
- 13MP rear camera, 5MP front
- 2G/2.5G – GSM/GPRS/EDGE: 850/900/1800/1900 MHz (SIM1 & SIM2)
- 3G – WCDMA – 850/900/1900/2100 MHz with HSPA+ up to 42 Mbps (SIM1)
- 4G – LTE – CHINA: FDD 1800/2100 (FDD-B1/B3), TDD- 2600 (TDD-B41) (SIM1) / RUSSIA: FDD 1800/2600 (FDD-B3/B7), (SIM1)
The device is set for release in Asia. The HTC One (E8) is available starting this month in China and other “select territories”, but we’ve got no solid word on pricing just yet.
For the time checkout the HTC One E8 Gallery: