The One X is a part of HTC’s new One series of smartphones that place a focus on high-quality camera and audio support. HTC says that the One X’s 8-megapixel camera features an f/2.0 lens, and the camera app is said to have a 0.7 second startup time and takes 0.2 seconds to autofocus. Another feature found on the One cameras is that the ability to take photos and shoot video simultaneously.
Getting back to the One X itself, the device features a 4.7-inch 1280×720 Super LCD display as well as a 1.3-megapixel camera on its front. Around back is the aforementioned 8-megapixel camera that can shoot 1080p video. Under the hood, HTC has packed the One X with a quad-core Tegra 3 processor, 32GB storage, NFC, and an 1,800mAh battery packed into a body that measures 9.27mm thick. Expect Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich to be loaded onto the One X along with HTC’s Sense 4.0 overlay.
- Available exclusively from AT&T* in the coming months, the HTC One™ X will be the first new smartphone from AT&T to feature the latest version of the Android operating system (4.0) paired with the power of AT&T’s 4G LTE network.
- HTC One X will be one of the first phones in the U.S. to feature HTC Sense™4, the new version of HTC’s branded user experience that introduces ImageSense, a suite of camera and imaging features with improvements to every part of the camera.
- HTC One X will also be AT&T’s first smartphone with Beats By Dr. Dre™ Audio built-in to the hardware and software. Beats Audio on the HTC One X is enabled across the entire multimedia audio experience including apps, offering richer, more authentic sound on music, games, videos and movies.
- AT&T stores will soon carry Beats By Dr. Dre accessories for the first time.
- For more information, visit http://www.att.com/aboutus.