So Finally HTC shares go up! Thanks to amazing Desire 816 pre-orders in China. HTC Desire 816, newly born baby of HTC went on pre-orders in China and it got around 450 thousands pre-orders in the first three days! Because of these amazing numbers HTC’s shares have sharply up by 3.91%.
This rise in shares is also because of upcoming All New HTC One. Reason may be different but HTC needs such positive response from masses to survive.
In case if you don’t know here are key features of HTC Desire 816:
- 5.5 inches 720p display
- 8 GB internal memory, 1.5 GB RAM and microSD card support up to 64 GB
- Connectivity options include Wi-Fi, Wi-Fi Hotspot, Bluetooth v4.0 with A2DP, HSDPA, HSUPA, LTE, A-GPS, microUSB v2.0 etc.
- 13 MP rear AF camera with LED flash capable of shooting 1080p videos
- 5 MP front facing camera capable of shooting 720p videos
- Quad-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 400 processor clocked at 1.6 GHz Cortex A7 with Adreno 305 GPU
- Non user removable 2600 Li-Po battery
Stay Connected for More!