Finally, HTC U11+ has arrived in India and is exclusive to Flipkart. The only Amazing Silver color specd HTC U11+ is now available with 6GB of RAM and Snapdragon 835 processor. It is only aailable in 128GB variant at the price of INR 57000.
HTC U11+ packs some advancements over the HTC U11 which is available for Rs 46000. In order to get the HTC U11+ on monthly installments between 3 and 12 months you need to shell out at a price of INR 19,000 to INR 4,750 a month respectively.
HTC U11+ specs:
- 6 GB RAM | 128 GB ROM | Expandable Upto 2 TB
- 6 inch Quad HD+ Display
- 12MP Rear Camera | 8MP Front Camera
- 3930 mAh Li-ion Polymer Battery
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 835 Processor
- Super LCD 6, Corning Gorilla Glass 5
- IP68 Splash & Dust-Proof
- Android 8.0 Oreo with HTC Sense
- Edge Sense, HTC Sense AI & HTC USonic Sound
It’s a nice device packed with lots of good stuff. It is a competitor to the Pixel 2 with amazing photography with its single camera.
So let’s see how many sales it get after all? Will it reduce the burden off from HTC’s loss from past few years.