Huawei’s smartwatch which got launched few weeks ago at an event is now available to buy in various countries around the world. You can buy it from GetHuawei.com, Google Store, Amazon.com and BestBuy.com.
If you want more choices then you need to head over to the gethuawei.com as there you will find stainless steel model, the rose gold model, and at least a few different band combinations. Huawei watch is present in following band combinations:
- Stainless Steel with Stainless Steel Link Band – $399
- Stainless Steel with Black Leather Strap – $349
- Stainless Steel with Stainless Steel Mesh Band – $399
- Black Stainless Steel with Black Stainless Steel Link Band – $449
- Rose Gold Stainless Steel with Brown Leather Strap – $699
- Rose Gold Plated Stainless Steel with Rose Gold Plated Stainless Steel Link Band – $799
- Various type of bands are also available
- Bands – $79.99 – $169.99
Huawei Watch comes with a 1.4-inch full circle AMOLED display with a 400 x 400 resolution, with its resulting pixel density of 286 ppi, one of the highest seen with a wearable right now. Under the hood is a 1.2 GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon processor, 512 MB of RAM, 4 GB of on-board storage, and a 300 mAh battery.
So how many of you going to buy it?