The P8 Lite 2017 packs the Kirin 655 processor as the Honor 6X, and 3GB of RAM. Also, as with the Honor 6X, regular execution is smooth for a spending gadget.
Flyme OS is extremely moderate ROM which involves contributions from numerous individuals. It adores hues and intuitive UI with some out of bound features and other things.
Especially the UI is quite user-friendly and helps users to access important features with ease. There are many other features that make Flyme OS perfect choice for the Huawei P8 Lite.
Today we will figure out how to introduce Custom ROM Flyme OS 6 for Huawei P8 Lite. To install Flyme OS 6 for Huawei P8 Lite, you require TWRP Recovery or any Custom Recovery on your smartphone. So if you don’t have a custom recovery, check this guide on How to introduce TWRP on Huawei P8 Lite. Otherwise, if you do have TWRP, at that point you need to move forward to know How to Install Flyme OS 6 for Huawei P8 Lite.
Flyme OS 6 carries great features like Meizu launcher, Flyme Weather application and much more. Alongside, it especially offers upgrades and advancements. Presently, Flyme 6 OS is accessible for some Android other devices also. The most recent compatibility of Flyme 6 OS is for Huawei P8 Lite.
How to install Flyme 6 OS on Huawei P8 Lite?
Steps to install Flyme OS for Huawei P8 Lite
Keep all the downloaded zips in your phone’s internal memory root directory. Follow the steps below to know how you can install Huawei P8 Lite.
- Your phone must be charged upto 80% or 70%.
- Make sure to Backup your phone before proceeding to install TWRP or CWM or any other Custom Recovery.
- You can even use Titanium Backup to backup the whole device.
You can download FlymeOS for Huawei P8 Lite from here:
- Download Flyme OS 6
Steps to Install Flyme OS on Huawei P8 Lite:
- After installation of custom recovery open TWRP or any Custom Recovery on your phone.
- Now go to Install and select .zip custom ROM file.
- Once, it is done, you need to select “Wipe cache/Dalvik” option.
- After completing Wipe, just head back and select “Reboot”!!
Especially feel free to comment down your views and doubts below.