Microsoft Launcher or formerly known as Arrow Launcher is one of the good-looking custom launchers available for Android. As it should be the launcher adds a Windows-like appearance to the device with more square widgets and tiles. A new stable update has been rolling out to the launcher a little ago that takes the Microsoft launcher to v4.11.
The new stable Microsoft Launcher 4.11 comes as a result of the series of beta testing that had begun nearly a month ago. Well, finally all the features that were initially present on the 4.11 beta builds are now made available on the stable channel. See the changelog below.
What’s new in Microsoft Launcher v4.11
- Family: parents can show/hide kids in the Family card;
- Improvements to reading news articles with Microsoft Edge browser;
- Toggle to hide page indicator on home screen;
- Cortana: supports multi-turn SMS + calling
- UI improvements: welcome page, settings page, widgets & context menu;
- Support for removing screens in overview mode via drag & drop
One of the unique feature of the Microsoft Launcher is its Parental control backed by Microsoft family account. Within the new update parents can choose to hide/show the children in family cards.
There are improvements to Cortana and reading mode in Edge Browser. All in all, a new User Interface with overhauled welcome page, settings page and so on make the new update worthy.
The updated Microsoft Launcher is available on the Google Play Store by now. If you’ve got the launcher installed on your device, update it from the link given below. Not yet tried the Microsoft Launcher on your device? No problem as you can give it a try now by doing a fresh installation.
Microsoft Launcher: Google Play Store