OnePlus has today released a latest OxygenOS Open Beta for OnePlus 3 & 3T. The Open Beta of version 23/14 is now available for download via the OnePlus forum if you are first time enrolling for the Open Beta program. However, already registered users running previous beta build will get the update as OTA. The latest version comes with bundled new and improved features. As well as fixing some of the nasty bugs.
The release of the new Open Beta was officially announced by a staff member of OnePlus at OnePlus Forum. Furthermore, he has provided the detailed changelog of the latest beta over there.
According to the changelog, The new beta elevates the security patch level of the device to August. Most Notably, it brings an option to calibrate the display. Also, some minor tweaks over stock Gallery, Camera and Clock apps are present in the update. Check below the complete changelog.
Open Beta 23/14 Changelog
- Added Shot on OnePlus watermark
- You can toggle the Shot on OnePlus watermark and add your name to all pictures taken in the main camera settings
- Redesigned lift up display UI
- Now supports displaying battery percentage
- Now supports hiding of notification content from apps locked by App locker
- There is now a toggle that allows you to block notifications from apps that are in the App lock list
- Improved stability of Parallel apps
- Adjusted color display of default screen calibration
- It now tends more towards sRGB calibration
- Added E-warranty card
- You can now find a version of your warranty card in “About phone > E-Warranty card”
- Updated Android security patch level to August
- Added quick index bar in contacts UI
- The contacts page/app now have an alphabetical bar on the right side for easy moving to certain groups of names
- Improved experience of switching incoming calls
- Improvements to suggested merges functionality
- Loading speed of images improved
- Improved location accuracy
- Improved the experience of searching cities
- New feature “Alarm calendar”
- Can be used to set an irregular alarm schedule, once you set the time, you can activate this feature by hitting the 3 dot menu button to the right of “repeat”
Yeah, still it’s a beta and ought to have some sort of bugs camouflaged. Unable to turn on the flashlight immediately after the update is currently identified and known issue.
- Immediately following the update, you might not be able to turn on the flashlight. Please reboot the device and normal functionality will be restored.
Well it seems to be a big update for the Beta version of ROMs.
Follow Us on our Channels: