PayTM by One97Communications Ltd. is one of the India’s most trusted and reputed online UPI enabled payment service/Digital Wallet. In the last month, it registered over 100 Cr sessions in the country depicting how it’d dominated the online payment sector. To make its services and offerings more strong and added user experiences, PayTM has rolled-out a new update to the Android app. The latest PayTM 7.3.3 is in at with wave of improvements.
PayTM already offers payment of bills, landlines, bus booking and other slew of services. Now, users can book Hotels all in-app. Another new service added is the facility to pay the VISA credit card bill. The changelog of the update has something lot more to tell.
Changelog Paytm Update
- Brand new payment for recharges & bill payments.
- We now auto detect OTP sent by your Banks while making payment.
- Now more secure Bank account. We have taken it behind a secure 4 digit Paytm Payments Bank Passcode.
- Add money to Paytm wallet using UPI seamlessly. Use UPI & unlock some great offers.
- Introducing Hotel Booking – now book hotel in your favorite Indian city. More cities & hotels being added everyday.
- Pay your VISA credit card bill on Paytm using UPI & Bank Account.
One of the important changes that was missing from the changelog is the addition of new face lock feature. With the face lock, you can now conveniently login to your PayTM account. To access all the new addons, you may download/update the PayTM app from Google Play Store.
PayTM 7.3.3: Google Play Store.