LG has launched a new mid range device, LG Band Play in SOuth Korea. The smartphone will be available in the region later this week at KRW 394,800 ($356) in Black and White colour variants.
It has a 5-inch HD display, is powered by a quad-core Snapdragon 410 SoC and runs on Android 5.1 (Lollipop). It has a 13-megapixel rear camera with LED flash and 5 MP front camera. It is also equipped with 1W speakers, and also comes with premium QuadBeat 3 headset. It comes with 2 GB RAM and 16GB expandable internal memory, and packs in a 2,300 mAh removable battery. It also has 4G LTE connectivity.
Software wise, LG has embedded few more advancements like “focus mode”, which allows you to do the current task without any distraction or the activities you have initiated.
LG Band Play specs:
- 5-inch (1280× 720 pixels) HD IPS display
- 1.2 GHz Snapdragon 410 processor with Adreno 306 GPU
- 2GB LPDDR3 RAM, 16GB internal memory, expandable memory with microSD
- Android 5.1 (Lollipop)
- 13MP rear camera with LED Flash, Laser Auto Focus
- 5MP front-facing camera
- Dimensions: 139.7 × 71.9 × 8.3mm; Weight: 126g
- 4G LTE / 3G HSPA+, WiFi 802.11 a/b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.1, GPS, NFC
- 2,300mAh (removable) battery
Currently, the LG Band Play is only available in company’s home country, South Korea for KRW 394,800 ($356) in Black and White colour variants. There’s no word from LG for its international availability.