As you all know MWC 2016 is few weeks away and During MWC it is widely believed that LG will unveil its flagship device according to various reports. Now LG G5 Diagram came up on tech.walla.co.il/ which shows that there is not and buttons on the back of LG G5 which was there on the earlier models of the company flagship series.
On the back we have a different camera module. It’s likely that the oval there is going to be made of glass similar to the Nexus 6P and that the rest is going to be aluminum as we know from the previous leaks. There are the specs listed below of LG G5 according to previous reports:
- IR blaster on top
- 3gb ram
- Snapdragon 820
- 16mp + 8mp + heart rate+laser focus sensor in the back
- 8mp front camera
- Bottom firing speaker
- USB type -C
- Pressure sensor found
- Finger print reader same like lgv10
- Duel camera on the back(image is temp removed cuz I need to remove metadata will be updated with some more info)
- LG G5 Rumors Roundup: Specs, Design and Much More
- LG G5 Specifications Leaked; Packs Snapdragon 820, Pressure Sensor and More
- LG Sends Out “Play Begins” Invites for Event at MWC 2016
In coming days we surely will get more news about the Latest flagship form LG. we will provide you every update on LG G5 stay tuned.