LG has announced another L series device which is also a budget- Mid Level device. LG L90 is packed with various stunning features at that price range. LG has announced this device due to the success of of the LG L series and L II series.
This LG L III series device is also a mid level device as like of its predecessors. Particularly LG L90 packs a 4.7-inch qHD IPS display, quad-core 1.2GHz CPU, 8GB of expandable memory, 1GB of RAM, 8MP/5MP (market dependent) camera with 1.3MP front-facer, and a 2540 mAh battery all running on Android 4.4 KitKat.
A 2540mAh removable battery backs the device. The LG L90 measures 131.6×66.0x9.7mm in dimensions, with no word on weight. On the software front, it includes software add-ons like Knock Code, which lets users unlock a device by knocking on the display.
L90 Key Specifications:
- Chipset: 1.2 GHz Qualcomm Quad-Core MSM8226
- Display: 4.7-inch qHD IPS (960 x 540, 235 ppi)
- Memory: 8GB / 1GB RAM / SD Card Slot (up to 32 GB)
- Camera: Rear 8.0 MP or 5.0 MP AF (depending on market) / Front 1.3 MP
- Battery: 2,540mAh
- Operating System: Android 4.4 KitKat
- Size: 131.5 x 66.0 x 9.7mm
It was announced at the MWC 2014 in Barcelona along with couple of its other brothers in the same series.
Source: LG Newsroom