LG in India is holding a Press Event in which it plans to introduce its curvy Android , LG G Flex in India. There is no word on whether the phone will be available immediately but we would know more details on Wednesday.
For now the device is available in many countries, and will be available in Singapore beginning December 21. ALso LG has started launching the device in Asian countries now.
This is the 1st curved phone and ha a 6 inch OLED flexible display. The curved device is powered with Snapdragon 800 processor, 2GB of RAM, 13MP camera, 32GB of internal storage and Android 4.2.2.
LG G Flex key specifications
- 2.26 GHz quad-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 800 processor
- 6-inch HD Curved P-OLED (Real RGB)
- 2GB of DDR3 RAM/ 32GB storage
- 13.0MP rear camera/ 2.1MP front camera
- 3,500mAh (embedded) battery
- Android 4.2.2
- Size: 160.5 x 81.6 x 7.9 – 8.7mm
- Weight: 177g
- Bluetooth 4.0, USB 3.0 compatible, Wi-Fi a/b/g/n/ac, NFC
Stay connected for more on Android.
Follow Us on our Channels: