Huawei Mate 9 is not the only device that got laucnhed today at an event in Germany. There’s one more variant of the same device that’s Porsche Design Huawei mate 9. It is not only have sporty look but have some different specs also.
Porsche Design Huawei Mate 9 packs similar specs as like of original Mate 9 but have some differences like 6GB of RAM as instead of 4GB on the native. Even, it comes with 256GB of Internal storage while Mate 9 offers 64 GB variant only. Other specs are same of Mate 9.
Key features of Huawei mate 9 Porsche Design limited edition:
- Kirin 960 chipset, the world’s highest performing smartphone processor
- EMUI 5.0, an intuitive user interface that streamlines the users’ experience with the OS
- SuperCharge technology that delivers a full day’s charge in 20 minutes
- Second generation Leica dual-lens camera with 12-megapixel RGB sensor, 20-megapixel monochrome sensor and Hybrid Zoom, featuring a superior 2x magnification
- Maximized Performance and Speed with Kirin 960
The exclusive PORSCHE DESIGN HUAWEI Mate 9 is available in Graphite Black. It is avalaible for €1395.
Follow Us on our Channels: