LineageOS is working pretty hard to bring in the support for new devices to the descendant of CyanogenMod os. It is the first Custom ROM that has got such a market share in just 6 months after the sudden demise of the CyanogenMod. Well, now some new devices are getting into the support page.
Last time, couple of weeks ago, LineageOS added support for Nexus 6 and various devices of Xiaomi. This time they have come up with a list of 7 devices which includes Motorola devices clocked to the US carriers. Here’s the list of devices:
- Nexus 9 LTE (flounder_lte)
- Motorola Droid 4 (maserati) – updated from LineageOS 13.0
- Motorola Droid Bionic (targa) – updated from LineageOS 13.0
- Motorola RAZR/RAZR MAXX (GSM) () – updated from LineageOS 13.0
- Motorola Droid RAZR/RAZR MAXX (CDMA) (spyder) – updated from LineageOS 13.0
- NVIDIA Shield TV 2015 (foster)
- NVIDIA Shield Tablet (shieldtablet) – updated from LineageOS 13.0
The new version of the Lineage OS has brought in many new, promising features to the devices. They also introduced Jelly browser which allows you to surf the internet much faster without any lag on low end devices. Similarly, they have refined every bit of the features that Vanilla Android offers.
Lineage OS is the one of the best custom ROM for various devices, whether they are old or new. Everyone wants to flash the Lineage OS due to its vast compatibility and big list of features.
Well, chow many of you are using the LineageOS on your devices? Share your views about the LineageOS via comment form below.
Follow Us on our Channels: