Both the companies or organisations have great presence and products online and today both of them have related newer version for their Android Apps. Lets’ first take out LinkedIn which is said to be the first major update since last 2 years. Well it includes New User interface now app have beautiful and simpler design. Now you can also invite, follow, like, share and comment on content right from the updates stream. In order to make it easy to use or navigate now developers have added new personalized and customizable navigation for quicker access to your favorite features on LinkedIn. Now There’s Ability to follow Influencers to get access to original insights and content. To Get the update head over to the bottom of the article.
Next up is WordPress which also received design overhaul aka new User Interface based on Holo style elements. It also incorporates things like a menu drawer to access all your essential functions such as posts, pages, comments, stats and media. Read out the full changelog Below:
- Action Bar added for easy access to common actions.
- Use the Menu Drawer to quickly navigate to other areas of the app. Just tap the arrow in the Action Bar or swipe to reveal the menu.
- Holo style used throughout the app.
- There are new features, too!
- Use the ‘View Site’ feature to view and share content on your site.
- WordPress.com users can now view the web dashboard (wp-admin).
- The WordPress.com Reader now takes advantage of caching for faster loading.
Download Wordpress 2.3for Android from the link below.