Just two weeks ago, Meizu rolled out Flyme 6 stable build for M3s, M2 Note, PRO6 and MX5 devices. Today Meizu started rolling out Flyme 126.96.36.199G update for Pro 6 Plus, PRO 5, MX 6, M3 Max and M1 Note.
Flyme 188.8.131.52G brings lot of improvements and bug fixes. With the latest update of Flyme OS, Meizu also addressed previously detected issues. The new update also promises enhancement of security of the devices. According to change log that Meizu has provided, this new update also improves system power consumption.
Here is list of some important changes brought by Flyme 184.108.40.206G:
- Enhanced system stability
- Fixed unexpected quit of Meizu Account.
- freeze issue that lasted for 3 minutes when the system was updated fixed.
- Crash and no response issue after RAM cleanup fixed.
- Fixed an issue where an app pop-up window was displayed when selecting a cloned app for multi-window.
- Improved compatibility with third-party apps
- Fixed failure to lock photos taken in privacy mode.
The new update is stable one. So if you have above mentioned device of Meizu, we will recommend you to go ahead and upgrade OS. Just make sure to take backup of all important data before updating your device and don’t brick your device.