Micromax HS3 spotted on GFXBench website. Recently, Micromax canvas Infinity was launched with 18:9 aspect ratio at Rs.9999 in August. Micromax Canvas Infinity featuring a similar full-screen display as an unannounced Micromax HS3 smartphone.
Features of Micromax HS3:
- It has 5.1-inch display with 1440 x 720 pixels resolution
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 430 or the Snapdragon 435 1.4GHz octa-core processor with Adreno 505 GPU.
- It has 4 Gb RAM & 32 internal storage.
- Android Nougat 7.1.2.
- 16-megapixel autofocus camera and a LED flash on its rear panel.
- 20-megapixel front camera.
The device has an accelerometer, gyroscope, light sensor and proximity sensor.
Micromax is the first Indian smartphone manufacturer to adopt the new aspect ratio. The company has also promised to update to Android O also. Micromax has added Infinity features like flip to mute or snooze alarm and much more. It boosts the aspect ration of 18:9.
There is no information about Micromax HS3 battery or expandable memory, pricing and availability of the device. Stay Tuned for more information.
Follow Us on our Channels: