As some of you might’ve known, the previous MIUI 10 Global beta 8.8.9 was abruptly pulled down due to a major bug. Hence, the beta testers are eagerly waiting for the next update which is expected to bring the fixes for existing major bugs and other enhancements. For those restless, Xiaomi has now published the changelog preview of upcoming MIUI 10 Global Beta 8.8.16, so that they can have a slight idea about what the upcoming update is mostly all about.
Important Bug Fixes
- Fix – Texts translate error in Security.
- Fix – The days of the current month are displayed in gray
- Fix – Spotify notification display dark on lockscreen and it hardly to be seen
- Fix – Dual Apps are not working ( All devices)
- Fix – A white overlay is visible on dismiss and answer buttons in In Call UI drop down notification
The changelog preview, needless to say, highlights only the major things that we should expect. So, it basically reveals only some of the important bug fixes on-board and note that the complete changelog will be out only once the update starts rolling-out.
With the upcoming update, the Dual Apps bug that led to the suspension of previous beta build is thankfully squashed. Also, as you can see, some patch works are applied here and there for the UI. Let’s hope the upcoming build will be worth a daily driver with minimal bugs such that it need not be eventually suspended as in the previous case.
Once the MIUI 10 Global Beta 8.8.16 is available we’ll be letting you know with the download links for the supported devices. Stay tuned till then.