Moto X has been announced at an event in the New York yesterday, touted as “Made in the USA” smart phone. The biggest thing the Moto X has going for it is its heavy customizability. You can use Motorola’s Moto Maker website, you can change “edges and even the color of the volume and power buttons and the ring around the camera.” There are reportedly up to 2,000 combinations of colors and styles you could apply to the Moto X.
Moto X features:
It’s been a long time waiting for this phone, but we finally have it.
- 4.7-inch AMOLED display with 720p resolution
- 1.7GHz dual-core Qualcomm S4 Pro processor and Adreno 320 GPU part of Motorola’s X8 Mobile Computing System which also includes one core for contextual computing processing and one core for natural language processing
- 2GB of RAM 16GB/32GB of internal memory and 2 years of 50GB of free Google Drive storage
- No microSD support
- 10.5-megapixel Clear Pixel camera
- 2.1-megapixel front-facing camera
- 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac Wi-Fi with dual band antenna system
- Bluetooth 4.0 LE LTE NFC GPS, AGPS, aGPS, sGPS, eCompass, GLONASS
- Android 4.2.2 Jelly Bean
- 2200mAh non-removable battery (up to 24hours of battery life, up to 13 hours of talk time) base Colors: Woven Black or Woven White
Motorola Wooden Backs:
Motorola is trying to change the smartphone game a bit by allowing customers to customize the entire look of their phone. Moto is ready to experiment with different types of materials on its Moto X, one of those being wood. Its wooden avatar will come in Q4 od 2013 but currently you can buy with the configuration of some other flashy colors.
Motorola has revealed the details of Moto X8 System which is already employed in Motorola’s new devices Droid Ultra, Droid Mini and Droid Ma . Despite, Moto X8 system, we here are reminding…Read More….
Motorola Clear Pixel Camera:
Its new technology from Motorola to take images in low lighting conditions. ITS RGBC camera’s Sensor filter absorbs light differently in order to provide you the best picture quality.
Moto X Availability:
Moto X will cost $199 or $299 with new two-year agreements (for the 16GB and 32GB version, respectively) and you can buy it from Verizon, AT&T, Sprint, and U.S. Cellular in late August / early September.
Also, It will be available in from Best Buy and other retailers. The full price for the device is not available at this time $575 or $625.
Moto X Availability Canada:
Well currently we don’t have any official confirmation regarding the device but Rogers video suggests the carrier will be the exclusive mobile operator in Canada to sell Motorola’s flagship handset.
Other markets are not confirmed yet.
Moto X Videos/Commercials:
Moto X Quick Capture
Moto X Always Ready:
Other Features Of Moto X
According to The Verge, a Google Play Edition of the new Moto X device will go on sale sometime “soon” from Google.
Camera: A simplified UI for a camera would allow for quick shots, and the “shake to take” feature is also helpful for that.
Moto X Images Gallery:
Follow Us on our Channels: