Lenovo owned Motorola just launched its latest mid-range Android smartphone Moto Z2 Play in India for Rs. 27,999. Talking about Moto Z2 Play specifications, it has 5.5 inches 1080p Super AMOLED display with Corning Gorilla Glass protection. Fingerprint scanner located below the display; typical Motorola style! The smartphone is very slim. It is just 5.99 mm ultra-slim and has aluminum unibody design.
Moto Z2 Play is powered by octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 626 processor and Adreno 506 GPU. It runs on Android 7.1.1 Nougat operating system and has a 12 MP rear camera with dual pixels plus laser autofocus that promises good low light photos and faster focus. The smartphone comes with 5 MP front facing camera and has dual-tone LED flash for both front as well as rear cameras. Talking about battery, Moto Z2 Play packs 3000 mAh battery with Turbo-Charging. According to company, you can charge Moto Z2 Play up to 50% in just 20 minutes. It is also splash and dust resistant.
Moto Z2 Play Specifications:
- Dimensions: 156.2 x 76.2 x 5.99 mm
- Weight: 145 grams
- 5.5 inch Super AMOLED display of resolution 1080 x 1920 with 401 ppi pixel density
- Android 7.1.1 Nougat OS
- Octa-core Qualcomm MSM8953-Pro Snapdragon 626 chipset with Adreno 506 GPU
- 32 GB ROM, 3 GB RAM or 64 GB ROM, 4 GB RAM
- microSD card support up to 2 TB
- 12 MP, f/1.7 rear camera with dual-LED flash
- 5 MP, f/2.0 front camera with dual-LED flash
- USB Type C connector
- Li-ion 3000 mAh non-removable battery
- Colors: Lunar Gray, Fine Gold, Nimbus Blue
You can pre-order Moto Z2 Play from Flipkart starting from 2 PM today till June 14th and will be available from June 15th. You can also pre-book the device from company’s official website.
Lenovo also throwing some offers if you pre-book your device. Pre-booking offers are:
- 50% off on selected Moto mods
- Interest free EMIs for 10 months (pre-booking amount Rs. 2,000) etc.
Follow Us on our Channels: