- Latest Android security fixes from Android 2.3.6+
- href=”http://www.bluetooth.org/” rel=”homepage” target=”_blank” title=”Bluetooth”>Bluetooth voice commands while the device is asleep
- Improvements to the Messaging and Contacts applications (unspecified)
- WiFi settings update and AT&T Mobile Hotspot usage built-in
- Increases in stability, power management
If you’re a Motorola Atrix 4G user, how do you feel about the new update? Are you disappointed that you’re not getting Android 4.0 yet?