Motorola recently launched their latest flagship phone, namely the Moto X. The phone has some great specifications and hardware inside. And also the software, it sports the Jelly Bean Version 4.2.2. But how well, will this phone perform against the Apple iPhone 5? Well lets find that out.
Moto X vs Apple iPhone 5
Reasons to consider iPhone 5:
Here are the reasons to consider the iPhone 5 over the Motorola Moto X.
- The iPhone is way too slimmer than the Moto X. The iPhone 5 is 7.6mm while the Moto X is 10.4 mm.
- The iphone 5 is lighter than Moto X in weight. The iPhone 5 is 112 grams while the Motorola Moto X is 130 grams.
- The pixel density of screen of the iPhone 5 is better tha that of moto X. It has a pixel density of about 326 ppi while the Moto X has a pixel density of about 312 ppi.
- The iPhone 5 comes with three versions in case of internal memory. It comes with 16/32/64 GB of internal memory, while the Moto X only has two versions, it has the 16/32 GB of internal memory.
- The screen on the iPhone 5 has an protection of Corning Gorilla Glass along with oleophobic coating while the Moto X only has a Corning Gorilla Glass.
Reasons to consider the Moto X:
Here are the reasons to consider the Moto X over the iPhone 5.
- The display screen on the Motorola Moto X is larger than that of the iPhone 5. The Moto X has 4.7 inches of display while the iPhone 5 only has 3.0 inches of display.
- The resolution of screen o the Moto X is better than that of iPhone 5. The Moto X has a display resolution of about 720X1280 pixels while the iPhone 5 has a resolution of 640X1136 pixles.
- The Moto X has 2 GB of RAM while the iPhone 5 only has 1 GB of RAM.
- The Primary Camera on the Moto X is alot better than that of the camera on the iPhone 5. The Moto X has a 10 Megapixel camera while the iPhone 5 has a 8 megapixel Camera.
- The front facing camera on the Moto X is better than that of iPhone 5. The front facing camera on the Moto X is 2 Megapixel, while that of iPhone 5 is 1.2 Megapixel. Also note that the Front facing camera on the Moto X is capable of shooting 1080p while the front facing camera on the iPhone 5 can only take 720p videos,
- The processor on the Motorola Moto X is quite better than that on the iPhone 5. The Moto X has a Dual Core 1.7GHz processor while the iPhone 5 has a 1.3 GHz Dual Core Processor.
- The battery backup on the Moto X is also better than the backup on the iPhone 5. As it is pretty evident from the fact that Moto X has a 2200 mAh of battery while iPhone 5 only has a 1440 mAh of battery power.
So this was a short comparison between the newly released Moto X and the old Apple contender iPhone 5. So what would you choose and why?
Checkout Other Comparisons:
Stay Connected For More.
Follow Us on our Channels: