Motorola has announced the availability of Android 3.1 for Xoom WiFi owners in Canada. This update will bring support for resizing widgets, use a Bluetooth headset during video chats and much more.
The software update includes:
- Improved multi-tasking providing instant visual access to a larger number of applications
- Support for USB-connected peripherals and accessories, such as keyboards, mice, game controllers and digital cameras
- Expanded Bluetooth® features to support Bluetooth® headsets in Google Talk™ video chats, Bluetooth® mouse support, and additional shortcut keys with the Bluetooth® keyboard
- SD Card support for up to 32GB expandable memory
- Preloaded File Manager
- Easy photo file transfer to a PC with the Picture Protocol Feature
Update has already started rolling out and will reach your device very soon.