Mozilla has rolled out new update to the Firefox browser and it is now available for the download from the Play Store. The Firefox 38 has included many new changes and features like Material Design and whole New User Interface.
Further, in detail, Firefox 38 has included ruby annotation support with design changes in New “Welcome Screen”, Reader View controls (on Tablets and Phones), “Synced Tabs” panel new layout (on Tablets) and “Add to Firefox” feature (from outside Firefox).
Other Firefox 38 features includes:
- Send a tab to another connected device with the ‘Send to device’ option in the “share” menu
- Add a website to your Reading List with the “Add to Reading List” button in the overflow menu
- Locale added: Azerbaijani (az)
- autocomplete=off is no longer supported for username/password fields
- URL parser avoids doing percent encoding when setting the Fragment part of the URL, and percent decoding when getting the Fragment in line with the URL spec
- RegExp.prototype.source now returns “(?:)” instead of the empty string for empty regular expressions
- Improved page load times via speculative connection warmup
Along with these changes Firefox has also brought various bug fixes. You can download the latest version of the Firefox from the Play Store link below.