Samsung Galaxy Note 8 is one of the most anticipated smartphone of the year 2017. Samsung will officially unveil next generation Note smartphone on August 23 but it looks like people can’t wait. Almost everything is leaked already about Galaxy Note 8 and today a new image surfaced on the internet. This time we can see Galaxy Note 8 standing tall alongside Samsung Galaxy S8+.
The new image confirms many rumors about Galaxy Note 8. The image confirms Galaxy Note 8 will have more rectangular corners compared to Galaxy S8’s rounded corners. Also we can see a little bit larger display on Galaxy Note 8 compared to Galaxy S8+. Samsung Galaxy S8+ has 6.2 inch display and Note 8 will have 6.3 inch display. Also we can see a little bit smaller bezels on Note 8 compared to Galaxy S8+. We will also get dedicated Bixby button with Note 8.
This is not official image of the smartphone so take this all with pinch of salt.
Rumor specifications of Samsung Galaxy Note 8:
- Dimensions: 162.5 x 74.6 x 8.5 mm
- Super AMOLED 6.3 inch QHD display, Corning Gorilla Glass 5 protection
- Android 7.1.2 Nougat OS
- Exynos 8895/Qualcomm Snapdragon 835 processor
- 64/128 GB internal memory, 6 GB RAM, microSD card support
- Dual 12 MP rear camera with OIS, phase detection auto-focus, 3X optical zoom
- 8 MP front camera
- Bluetooth v5.0, USB Type-C for connectivity
- Non-removable 3300 mAh battery
- Improved stylus a.k.a. S-Pen
Follow Us on our Channels: