After Nokia is bought by HMD Global, Nokia 6 is the first Android Phone which company launches back in January 2017. The main highlight of the Nokia Phones now days is its clean UI and very close to stock Android. Since the launch of Nokia 6, the Nokia 6 Launcher is becoming popular because of its clean and close to stock Android look.
Nokia 6 features a 5.5-inch 2.5D curved display with a Full HD resolution. Under the hood, a Snapdragon 430 chipset can be found with 4GB of RAM, 64GB of storage, microSD support, and a 16MP rear-facing camera. The 16MP rear camera carries a f/2.0 aperture and PDAF laser autofocusing. In front is an 8MP camera, also sporting a f/2.0 aperture, for selfies and video chats. The device is running on Android 7.0 Nougat out of the box.
Features of Nokia 6 Launcher
- It makes the User interface of the phone very clean and close to stock android.
- The Nokia 6 Launcher is very fast and lightweight.
- Nokia Launcher APK is just 2.8MB.
- Nokia 6 Launcher apk doesn’t need root access to be installed.
You may also like Nokia 2.1 Plus with 16 GB internal storage spotted on FCC OnePlus 6T Wallpapers leaked ahead of official launch, Download Now Download Pixel 3 Live Wallpapers for any Android phone
To download Nokia 6 Launcher apk you can click on the link below.
How to Install the Nokia 6 Launcher on any Android Device
- Download the Nokia Launcher apk from the download section of the article.
- Now, Allow the app installations from the unknown sources from the settings of the phone.
- Open the file explorer and navigate to where you saved the Nokia 6 Launcher apk file.
- Tap on the apk file and install it.
- After that make it as the default launcher of the phone.
After installing the launcher do tell your experiences. However, if you’re getting some problem while downloading the apk or installing it, ask us via comments below.