Nokia 8 is Nokia’s upcoming flagship Android smartphone and it is expected that Nokia will officially unveil Nokia 8 within few days. Nokia 8 is already leaks on the Internet and today the smartphone leaks one more time but this time in Gold-Copper paint job.
This new leaked image comes directly from the production line itself. This is the first time Nokia 8 leaked in Gold-Copper color. This might be prototype but Gold-Copper paint job looks stunning on Nokia 8. Judging by the photo, this new paint job will get scratches easily. On the back of the device we can find Nokia logo in vertical position to synchronize with that vertical dual camera setup. But surprisingly there is no Zeiss logo under its rear cameras which is contradictory to other Nokia 8 leaks. So it might be fake!
Rumor specifications of Nokia 8:
- 3 inch display of resolution 1440 x 2560 pixels (554 ppi pixel density)
- Android 7.1.1 Nougat OS
- Octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 835 processor with Adreno 540 GPU
- 64 GB internal memory, 4 GB RAM, microSD card support up to 256 GB
- Dual 13 MP Carl Zeiss optics with laser and phase detection autofocus
- 12 MP front camera
- Non-removable Li-ion battery
Stay connected with us for more information about Nokia 8 after all we are excited as much as you are about Nokia 8.