Norton has released Parental Montoring App for Android called Norton Safety Minder. It’s free to use after you sign up for a Norton Online Family account, a free parental control suite for desktops. With Safety Minder, parents will have the ability to block websites and monitor their children’s smartphone browsing history.
The full list of features is listed below:
- Online Activity Reporting: Tracks your kids’ online activities including ALL websites they visit or attempt to visit, their entire search history, whom they text, and what they say.
- Web Monitoring & Blocking: Lets you turn Web monitoring on or off and put a parental block on specific sites or types of sites that you feel are inappropriate for your kids.
- Text Message Monitoring: (with Norton Online Family Premier Only): Shows you whom your kids are texting with and what they say. Lets you choose whom your kids can exchange messages with.
- Multi Media Message Monitoring: (with Norton Online Family Premier Only): Show parents who their kids are exchanging MMS messages with and when they were exchanged. Parents can also decide who their kids can exchange messages with, by designating whether certain contacts are blocked, monitored or unmonitored.
- App Monitoring: (with Norton Online Family Premier Only): Gives you the ability to see which apps your kids have installed and uninstalled so you can keep it “kid-friendly.”
To get things started, grab your child’s phone and install the app by visiting the Android Market today.
Follow Us on our Channels: