Paypal has rolled out an update to its Android App and it is now available for download in the Play Store. Developers have added a new mode to do transaction in the Android App or we can say whole Paypal Mechanism.
In the latest version of the app, Paypal has added a Paypal Cash option which will allow users of CVS or Rite Aid to get Cash directly into the Paypal account by scanning the barcode. Also, they have added some widgets and updated old ones to give you the access to the top features from your phone’s home screen.
There are also some tweaks and performance fixes which allows you to perform some functions on the app much faster.
Here’s the official changelog of the Paypal App:
- Add cash to your PayPal balance. Go to select CVS or Rite Aid locations, open your PayPal app, and scan a barcode at the register. Give the cashier your cash and it gets sent to your balance (U.S. only)
- Our updated widget gives you fast access to the top features…right from your phone’s home screen.
- Take screenshots of your receipts.
- Update your expired cards.
- Turn off Notification sounds.
- Tap on a friend’s email and go right to the PayPal app so you can send them money.
You can download the updated app from APK Mirror. You need to wait if you want to update it via Play Store.