Nubia a ZTE sub-brand today launched its flagship device i.e. Nubia X. The main highlight of Nubia X is the Dual Screens and the primary display is 6.26-inch FHD+ 19:9 aspect ratio display with minimal bezels, 93.6% screen-body ratio. Nubia X comes in black, gold and, Blue color version.
In Detail, Nubia X features a 6.26 inches display with 19:9 aspect ratio display with minimal bezels, 93.6% screen-body ratio in front. Moreover, Nubia X is packed with another display at the back which is an OLED screen of 5.1 inches which delivers HD+ resolution of 720 x 1520 pixels. It powers with snapdragon 845 Soc which pairs with 8 GB of RAM and 256 GB of internal storage. The phone is backed up by the 3800 mAh battery and it is packed with 18W charging technology.
Coming to the camera section, Nubia X packs with Dual camera setup as the primary camera i.e. 16-megapixel +24 megapixel. But it doesn’t have the front camera. Nubia X runs on Nubia UI 6.0 X based on Android 8.1 Oreo out of the box. Connectivity option includes, 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11ac, Bluetooth 5.0, GPS, USB and 3.5mm audio jack.
The Nubia X Pricing of the different variant is listed below.
- 6GB RAM + 64GB Gray, Black with Gold colors: 3299 yuan (US$ 473 / Rs. 34,960 approx.)
- 6GB RAM + 64GB Blue version: 3399 yuan (US$ 487 / Rs. 36,000 approx.)
- 8GB RAM + 128GB storage in Gray and Black with Gold version: 3699 yuan (US$ 530 / Rs. 39,195 approx.)
- 8GB RAM + 128GB Blue version : 3799 (US$ 544 / Rs. 40,255 approx.)
- 8GB RAM with 256GB in Black with Gold color variant: 4199 yuan (US$ 602 / Rs. 44,490 approx.)
- 8GB RAM with 256GB Blue with Gold version costs 4299 yuan (US$ 616 / Rs. 45,540 approx.).
It will be available for pre-order from today and goes on sale in China from November 5th.