Though OnePlus 3/3T is the company’s last year flagship, the firm seems to be providing more support on those devices rather than this year’s 5/5T . In most cases, the newest devices are the first to receive the latest OS updates. But, it is not same with OnePlus as their last year’s devices got the Oreo update first. And now another new feature is heading first to these 1 year old models.
Here, take a look at the official changelog for the Beta 29 and Beta 20 updates for the OnePlus 3 and 3T respectively.
Notes (New OnePlus app)
- Take notes quickly and simply
- Share notes as picture
- Memo widget on Shelf is editable
- Enhanced copying and editing ability
- New weather widget
- Added large files category
- Speed improvements while deleting massive files
- Added OTG toggle in Quick Settings
- Added notification when 3rd party apps delete contacts
- Updated Android security patch to December
- General bug fixes and improvements
The new feature we mentioned in the beginning is the new Notes app from OnePlus. Though, there are many third party Notes app available from the Play Store, the company has introduced their own app which will be integrated into shelf as a memo widget. And the another one is the new weather widget and notification when any third party app deletes contacts. Further, the new updates also come with December Security patch as well as some bug fixes and improvements.