OnePlus is currently rolling out Hydrogen OS 3.0 V2 based on Android 7.0 Nougat on Oneplus 3T. The Hydrogen OS 3.0 was first released back in February with the latest Security Patch available back then with Nougat firmware. Unfortunately, the H2OS 3.0 V2 is still based on the Android 7.0 Nougat.
The Update weighs about 1.4 GB in size, it includes the some important bug fixes and improvements in Camera App. The update also fixes the random black screen which appears to some users. Although the full changelog is written below.
-China Construction Bank can be properly used
– updated some preset third-party applications
– Added some presets third-party applications
– 2G network registration will be more stable and fast
– Optimization pedometer function, it is more accurate and stable
– to solve the problem of black screen gestures sometimes naughty failure
– optimize the sound part of the game led to the game interface Caton problem
– to enhance the stability of the system, there are some, we can feel at
– Desktop Kit sim card icon no longer appeared inexplicable
– taken before and after optimization camera switching speed, do not miss the wonderful expressions
You can download the Hydrogen OS 3.0 V2 OTA file from the here. We recommend you to charge your phone fully before starting the update process.