Finally, OnePlus 7T also starts getting an Android security patch for the month of January 2020. The update is rolling out with the firmware version QxygenOS 10.3.1 on Indian units and QxygenOS 10.0.8 on global units. It’s important to tell you that the OnePlus 7 series and OnePlus 7T Pro already got the January security patch.
The update weighs about 234MB in size and packs with some improvements in system stability. It is also packed with a January security patch that contains the fixes to some android system vulnerabilities. Indian units of OnePlus 7T are also packed with VoWifi registration for the Jio. See the full changelog of the OxygenOS 10.0.8 (global) and 10.3.1(India) update below.
- Optimized the RAM management
- Improved black/blank screen issues with some apps
- Added the feature to support reminders for privacy alerts
- Improved system stability and fixed general bugs
- Updated Android security patch to 2020.01
- Network (India Only)
- Integrated the VoWifi registration for the Jio Sim
- Cloud Service (India Only)
- Supported synchronization with Notes and Contacts
- Work-Life Balance (India Only)
- Optimized message notification
- Optimized the mode and app selection
- Added location, calendar, auto-track feature
The update starts rolling out and if you did not get it right now, don’t panic it will reach you in some time. Although, you can check it manually by going through the settings > system > software updates.
We recommend you to connect to a stable Wifi network before you start downloading the update to avoid data charges. Charge your phone up to at least 50% before start installing the update.