OnePlus starts rolling out OxygenOS 10.0.5 on its flagship device in India. The Update is packed with November security patch with some improvements and fixes. It comes with the Build number Oxygen OS 10.3.0.HD01AA and the update is about 297MB in size.
Along with the November 2019 security patch, the update is also packed with fixes for Black and white screen issues in some apps. OxygenOS 10.0.5 also optimize RAM Management. With this update, the Oneplus 7T Pro‘s camera photo Quality is also improved.
OnePlus 7T Pro Oxygen 10.0.5 Update Changelog
- Improved the launching speed of some apps
- Optimized the RAM Management
- Fixed the black and white screen issues with some apps
- Fixed black lines on the screen while charging the device
- Improved system stability and general bug fixes
- Updated Android security patch to 2019.11
- Improved the photo quality
This OTA will be incremental. Currently, it is rolling out on limited users. It will reach each and every users in a couple of days. You can check it manually by going through the settings>> system >> update.
Users who get and install this update should share their experiences via comments below.