Oppo F1s, after various rumors and reports, much anticipated device from Oppo, has been leaked by TechDroid. As per them the Oppo F1s price is going to be 17,999.
As per the source, The F1s will be powered by 1.5GHz 64-bit Octa-core MediaTek MT6750 processor and run on Android 5.1 Lollipop. Oppo F1s will come with an 13MP rear camera rather than 16MP as reported earlier. The device measures 154.5 x 76 x 7.38mm and weighs 160 grams.
This will allegedly include a pre-order incentive as well in the form of an exclusive gift pack as well as an additional unique F1s unit, signed by a celebrity, for one lucky buyer. Oppo will be taking the initial batch of pre-orders for the F1s between August 4 and August 10.
Specifications of Oppo F1
- 5.5-inch HD IPS display with 2.5D Gorilla Glass
- 1.5GHz 64-bit Octa-core MediaTek MT6750 processor
- Mali-T860 GPU
- 3GB RAM
- Android 5.1 Lollipop
- Dimensions: 154.5 x 76 x 7.38mm
- Weighs 160 grams
- 13MP rear camera with LED flash
- 16MP front facing camera
- 32GB internal storage with up to 128GB microSD card slot
- 3075mAh battery
- Flash Fingerprint Sensor Dual SIM support with 4G VoLTE, WiFi 802.11 a/b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.1, OTG support, USB 2.0