The BBK owned Oppo has just pushed the July 2020 Security Patch update for Oppo F7 users. Recently, the company has spun the Android 10 based ColorOS 7 for Oppo F7. The new update appears as the CPH1819EX_11_F.13 firmware version and it weighs around 393MB in size.
The update features the latest Security patch, Improvements and Bug fixes for the most reported issues. Apart from that, the company has not induced any new features to the device via this update. Many issues like screen flash, Browser app history, and many more were fixed. The performance of the smartphone is expected to be increased by this update. The full Changelog of the update is as follows:
- Added the July 2020 Android security patch to enhance system security.
- Improved system stability.
- Fixed an issue where speaker audio would be delayed when earphones are unplugged.
- Fixed an issue where the screen would flash when you swiped up from the bottom of the screen to switch between recently-used apps.
- Improved exposure effects to improve the shooting of backlit portraits.
- Improved Wi-Fi network connection speed for a better online experience.
Fixed an issue where the Browser app would crash when you cleared the browsing history.
As it’s the initial rollout of the update, it takes a bit of time to reach each and every unit. All the smartphones will be getting the update within a week. However, you can also check the update status manually by navigating into Settings>Software updates>Check for updates.