Oppo Find X2 is one of the high-end devices in the market. The smartphone is now getting the Security Patch update for the month of June 2020. This update comes as the CPH2023_11_A.23 Firmware version and it is presently limited to India only. However, it will be released in many other countries shortly.
Heading into the update, it brings a bunch of new features, several optimizations, and the latest Security Patch. The company has additionally included an app clone feature in its default app lock itself. The update also packs with power consumption to extend the battery life, new gestures, and much more. However, you will be undergoing them while using the device. Here’s the changelog of this update.
- Added the June 2020 Android security patch to enhance system security.
- You can now lock an app clone using the “App lock” feature.
- Improved system performance and stability.
- Optimized the accidental touch feature for “Swipe gestures from both sides” and “Swipe-up gestures”: In the landscape mode, swipe once to go back while you are watching a video, and swipe twice to go back while you are playing a game.
- Optimized network and phone call performance
In terms of availability, the latest update is spinning out via OTA in phases. In the meanwhile, navigate to the Software updates from settings to check the status of the update manually. Before downloading the update, make sure to switch to a WiFi network to avoid data charges.
Oppo Find X2 Features
Oppo Find X2 was launched a couple of days back as the high-end mobile. The Qualcomm Snapdragon 865 powered device couples an Octa-core with Adreno 650 GPU. The 6.7-inch AMOLED display comes with 1440 x 3168 pixels resolution and Corning Gorilla Glass 6 protection. Moreover, it sports a triple rear camera and a 32-MP single front camera.