A few days back, the Chinese smartphone brand – Oppo has released the new Reno 4 Pro smartphone in India. Within a short span of time, the company is rolling out the August 2020 Security Patch update. The update is arriving as CPH2109_11_A.15 Firmware version and as of now, it is limited to Indian markets only.
According to the Changelog, the update hosts the latest Security Patch [August 2020], several optimizations, and new improvements to the camera. Apart from these, there’s not much included in the Changelog. For better understanding, we have dropped the Changelog below.
- Added the August 2020 Android security patch to enhance system security
- Optimize system performance and stability
- Improved camera effect and user experience
- optimized network and phone call performance
The update is being rolled out in a staged manner, so it generally takes a few days to reach each unit. Meanwhile, you can check the update status manually by navigating to Settings>Software updates>Check for updates. We also suggest you to maintain at least 60% of charging before updating.
Oppo Reno 4 Pro Quick Specs
- 6.55-inch display, 1080 x 2400 pixels resolution
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 765G Chipset
- 8/12GB RAM, 128/256GB Storage
- A triple rear camera and 32-MP single selfie camera
- 4000 mAh battery