OnePlus has been rolling out Oxygen OS 3.2.2 update on its flagship device, OnePlus 3. Update has included various optimizations, enhancements, performance fixes and Doze improvement.
Many users were complaining about the Dzoe on OnePlus 3, we hope this update will provide permanent fix to those complaints. OnePlus has also provided changelog for Oxygen OS 3.2.2:
- Improved notification management in doze.
- Addressed alert slider/silent mode issue.
- Disabled fingerprint sensor while in pocket.
- Added NFC toggle in quick settings.
- Improved noise cancellation in video recording.
- Updated 4K video recording codec.
- Added latest security patches and various optimizations.
We suggest you guys to shift over to WIFi network for the update. Also charge your battery more than 50% before updating.
Guys do share with us about your experience after the update via comments below.