HTC launched its flagship device HTC U 11 which is packed with Snapdragon 835 Soc. It is available in Amazing Silver, Sapphire Blue, Brilliant Black, Ice White, and Solar Red colour variants. The price of HTC U11 is 19900 TWD ($659 approx).
Display and Design
The HTC U11 comes with the 5.5 inches Super LCD 5 capacitive touchscreen display. It has a display resolution of 1440 x 2560 pixels with a pixel density of 534 ppi. It measures 153.9 x 75.9 x 7.9 mm (6.06 x 2.99 x 0.31 in) with a weight of 169 g (5.96 oz). The display will be shield Corning Gorilla Glass 5. The phone is Dual Sim device that accepts a Nano-SIM.
Hardware and Software
The HTC U11 runs on the Android 7.1 (Nougat) based on HTC Sense UI. It is powered by Qualcomm MSM8998 Snapdragon 835 chipset and Octa-core (4×2.45 GHz Kryo & 4×1.9 GHz Kryo) processor. It has sports of Adreno 540 GPU. The phone has 4 GB RAM/ 6 GB RAM- Global and 4 GB RAM – USA. It packs a 64 GB/ 128 GB- Global and 64 GB- USA of internal memory that can be expandable up to 256 GB via Micro SD card.
Camera and Battery
The HTC U11 packs a 12-Megapixel of primary camera and 16-Megapixel secondary camera for selfies and video chats. The primary camera is capable of 2160p@30fps, 1080p@30/120fps, HDR, 24-bit/192kHz stereo sound and video recording. It includes Geo-tagging, touch focus, face detection, HDR, panorama, phase detection autofocus, OIS, dual-LED (dual tone) flash. The phone is consists of Li-Ion 3000 mAh capacity with the Non-removable battery. It has a feature of Fast battery charging (Quick Charge 3.0).
- Stand-by- Up to 336 h (3G)
- Talk time- Up to 24 h 30 min (3G)
Sensors and Connectivity
Sensors on the phone include:
- Ambient light sensor,
- Proximity sensor,
- Motion G-sensor,
- Compass sensor,
- Gyro sensor,
- Magnetic sensor,
- Fingerprint sensor,
- Sensor Hub, and
- Edge Sensor.
Connectivity options include:
- Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band, Wi-Fi Direct, DLNA, hotspot,
- Bluetooth- 4.2, A2DP, LE,
- GPS with A-GPS, GLONASS, BDS,
- NFC, and
- USB- 3.1, Type-C 1.0 reversible connector.
- Google Assistant Going to Add Shopping Option As Like Amazon’s Alexa - February 16, 2017
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 835 Benchmark Score Improves - February 7, 2017
- Blackberry Priv Recieving February Security Update - February 4, 2017
- Samsung Galaxy S8 To Come with new AI Assistant - January 28, 2017
- Samsung Group’s South Korean President Got Arrest Warrant Issued - January 16, 2017