Huawei launched its new smartphone that is Huawei Honor 9. The phone comes in Amber Gold, Seagull Grey, and Charm Sea Blue colours variants. Its come with three variants and that are:
- The 4 GB RAM variant priced at CNY 2,299 (approximately $340),
- The 6 GB + 64 GB variant costs CNY 2,699 (approximately $400), and
- The 6 GB + 128 GB variant costs CNY 2,999 (approximately $440).
Some key specifications and features of Huawei Honor 9 are:
The Huawei Honor 9 comes with the 5.15 inches LTPS IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen display. It has a display resolution of 1080 x 1920 pixels with a pixel density of 428 ppi. The dimensions measures at 147.3 x 70.9 x 7.5 mm (5.80 x 2.79 x 0.30 in) with a weight of 155 g (5.47 oz). The phone is a Dual SIM device that accepts a Nano-SIM.
The Huawei Honor 9 is runs on the EMUI 5.1 User Interface based on the Android 7.0 (Nougat) Operating System. It inbuilts HiSilicon Kirin 960 chipset and Octa-core (4×2.4 GHz Cortex-A73 & 4×1.8 GHz Cortex-A53) processor. The smartphone has a spot of Mali-G71 MP8 GPU. The phone has 4/6 of GB RAM. It packs a up to 256 GB via Micro SD card. The phone has a powerhouse consists of Li-Po 3200 mAh capacity with the Non-removable battery.
In the camera section, it packs a Dual 20 Megapixel + 12 Megapixel primary camera and 8 Megapixel secondary camera for shooter selfies and video calls. The primary camera is capable of 2160p@30fps video recording. it includes Geo-tagging, touch focus, face detection, HDR, panorama, phase detection autofocus, 2x optical zoom, dual-LED (dual tone) flash.
Sensors on the phone includes:
- Fingerprint sensor (front-mounted),
- Accelerometer sensor,
- Gyroscope sensor,
- Proximity sensor, and
- Compass sensor.
Connectivity option includes:
- Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band, WiFi Direct, hotspot,
- Bluetooth- 4.2, A2DP, LE,
- GPS with A-GPS, GLONASS, BDS,
- Infrared port, and
- USB- Type-C 1.0 reversible connector.