Huawei has launched its new flagship smartphone that is Huawei Honor View 10 in the market. The phone is available in the Navy Blue, Midnight Black, Beach Gold, Aurora Blue, and Charm Red colors variants. It has a price tag of 384 EUR (roughly Rs. 29,999).
Display and Design
The Huawei Honor View 10 comes with the 5.99 inches, 92.6 cm2 LTPS IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen display. It has a display resolution of 1080 x 2160 pixels with the pixel density of 403 ppi. The dimension of the phone measures at 157 x 75 x 7 mm (6.18 x 2.95 x 0.28 in) with the weight of 172 g (6.07 oz). The device body designed with Front glass and aluminum body which is quite good. The phone is a Hybrid Dual SIM which accepts a Nano-SIM.
Software and Hardware
The Huawei Honor View 10 runs on the EMUI 8.0 based on the Android 8.0 (Oreo) operating system. It is powered by the Hisilicon Kirin 970 chipset and Octa-core (4×2.4 GHz Cortex-A73 & 4×1.8 GHz Cortex-A53) processor. It has a spot of Mali-G72 MP12 GPU.The smartphone has a two variants which are:
- 4 GB/6 GB of RAM packs with the 64 GB of internal storage that can be expandable up to 256 GB via Micro SD card.
- 6 GB of RAM packs with the 128 GB of internal storage that can be expandable up to 256 GB via Micro SD card.
Camera and Battery
As far as the camera are the concerned, the Honor View 10 packs a Dual 16 MP+20 MP primary camera and 13 MP secondary camera for shooter selfies and video chats. The primary camera is capable of 2160p@30fps video recording. It includes Geo-tagging, touch focus, face/smile detection, panorama, HDR, phase detection auto-focus, and LED flash. The phone has a powerhouse of Li-Po 3750 mAh capacity with the Non-removable battery.
- Stand-by- Up to 528h (3G)
- Talk time- Up to 23h (3G)
It has a feature of Fast battery charging 5V/4.5A (58% in 30 min) which is quite superb.
Sensors and Connectivity
The sensors list include on the phone are:
- Fingerprint sensor (front-mounted),
- Accelerometer sensor,
- Gyro sensor,
- Proximity sensor, and
- Compass sensor.
Some connectivity options have included:
- Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band, WiFi Direct, hotspot,
- Bluetooth- 4.2, A2DP, aptX HD, LE,
- GPS with A-GPS, GLONASS, BDS,
- Infrared port,
- USB- 2.0, Type-C 1.0 reversible connector, USB On-The-Go.