Huawei Mate 9 is not the only device that got launched today at an event in Germany. There’s one more variant of the same device that’s Huawei Mate 9 Porsche Design. It is not only have sporty look but have some different specs also.
Huawei Mate 9 Porsche Design packs similar specs as like of original Mate 9 but have some differences like 6GB of RAM as instead of 4GB on the native. Even, it comes with 256GB of Internal storage while Mate 9 offers 64 GB variant only. Other specs are same of Mate 9.
Key features of Huawei mate 9 Porsche Design limited edition:
- Kirin 960 chipset, the world’s highest performing smartphone processor
- EMUI 5.0, an intuitive user interface that streamlines the users’ experience with the OS
- SuperCharge technology that delivers a full day’s charge in 20 minutes
- Second generation Leica dual-lens camera with 12-megapixel RGB sensor, 20-megapixel monochrome sensor and Hybrid Zoom, featuring a superior 2x magnification
- Maximized Performance and Speed with Kirin 960
The exclusive PORSCHE DESIGN HUAWEI Mate 9 is available in Graphite Black. It is avalaible for €1395.