In April 2017, LeEco launched the new smartphone that is LeEco Le Pro 3 AI Edition. It is available in Rose gold, gold and black colour variant. It has two variants and priced at:
- Helio X23 SoC model with 32GB storage priced at CNY 1,799 (roughly Rs 16,800)
- Helio X27 SoC model with 64GB storage priced at CNY 2,399 (roughly Rs. 22,500).
Display and Design:
The LeEco Le Pro 3 AI Edition come with 5.5 inches IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen display. It has a display resolution of 1080 x 1920 pixels with a pixel density of 401 ppi. The dimension of the phone is 152.4 x 75.1 x 7.5 mm (6.00 x 2.96 x 0.30 in)with a weight of 168 g (5.93 oz).
Hardware and Software:
It runs on the Android 6.0 (Marshmallow) based on EUI 5.9. It has two variants which are powered by:
- Mediatek MT6797D Helio X23 – Standard with Deca-core x2.3 GHz – Standard processor.
- Mediatek MT6797X Helio X27 – Eco Edition with Deca-core x2.6 GHz – Eco Edition processor.
- It has support for Mali-T880MP4 GPU.
Memory and Camera:
- Standard- 4 GB RAM with 32 GB of internal storage.
- Eco Edition- 4 GB RAM with 64 GB of internal storage.
As far as a camera are concerned, it packs Dual 13 MP of primary camera and 8 MP of secondary camera for the front selfies. The primary camera is capable of 2160p@30fps, 1080p@30fps, 720p@120fps video recording. It includes Geo-tagging, touch focus, face detection, panorama, HDR, phase detection and laser autofocus, dual-LED (dual tone) flash.
Sensor and Battery:
Sensors on the phone includes:
- Fingerprint sensor (rear-mounted),
- Accelerometer sensor,
- Gyro sensor,
- Proximity sensor, and compass
- Compass sensor
The smartphone is a DUAL Sim phone that accepts Nano-SIM. It consists of Li-Ion 4000 mAh capacity with the Non-removable battery. It has a feature of Fast battery charging which is superb.
- Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band, WiFi Direct, hotspot
- Bluetooth- 4.2, A2DP, LE
- GPS with A-GPS, GLONASS, BDS
- Infrared port
- USB- Type-C 1.0 reversible connector