The Lenovo has launched their budget device Lenovo Vibe B in the market. It is available in Black, White and Gold colour variant. This phone is priced at Rs. 5,799 which makes it a pretty affordable offering.
Some key specs of Lenovo Vibe B are:
The Lenovo Vibe B comes with the 4.5 inches (11.43 cm) TFT touchscreen display. It has a display resolution of 480×800 pixel with a key density of 207 PPI. It measures 132.50 x 66.00 x 9.90 (height x width x thickness) with a weight of 144.00 g.
The phone runs on the runs Android 6.0. It inbuilt MediaTek MT6735M chipset and Quad Core, 1 GHz processor. The phone has 1 GB RAM. It packs 8GB of internal storage that can be expanded up to 32GB via a microSD card.
As in camera section, it packs a 5-megapixel primary camera on the rear and a 2-megapixel front shooter for selfies. The primary camera is capable of 480X720 pixels. It includes autofocus, geo-tagging, HDR, LED Flash etc. It is powered by a 2000mAh capacity with the non-removable battery. The Lenovo Vibe B is a dual SIM (GSM and GSM) smartphone that accepts Micro-SIM.
Sensors on the include:
- Accelerometer sensor
- Proximity sensor
Connectivity options are include
- FM Radio
- Bluetooth, and
- 2G, 3G, 4G (with support for Band 40 used by some LTE networks in India).
- Google Assistant Going to Add Shopping Option As Like Amazon’s Alexa - February 16, 2017
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 835 Benchmark Score Improves - February 7, 2017
- Blackberry Priv Recieving February Security Update - February 4, 2017
- Samsung Galaxy S8 To Come with new AI Assistant - January 28, 2017
- Samsung Group’s South Korean President Got Arrest Warrant Issued - January 16, 2017