The LG launched their new phone LG K10 (2017) in the previous month. It is available in Black, Gold, and Titanium colour variants. It has priced at Rs. 13,990.
Some key specs of LG K10 (2017) are:
The LG K10 (2017) come with the 5.3 inches IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen display. It has a display resolution of 720 x 1280 pixels with a pixel density of 277 ppi. It measures 148.7 x 75.3 x 7.9 mm (5.85 x 2.96 x 0.31 in) and a weight of 144 g (5.08 oz).
The LG K10 (2017) runs on the Android OS, v7.0 (Nougat). It inbuilt Mediatek MT6750 chipset and Octa-core 1.5 GHz Cortex-A53 processor. It has a spot of Mali-T860MP2 GPU. The phone has 2 GB RAM. The phone packs 16 GB of an internal storage that can be expandable up to 256 GB Via MicroSD card.
As in camera section, it packs a 13 MP primary camera and 5 MP secondary camera for selfies. The primary camera is capable of 1080p@30fps video recording. It includes geo-tagging, touch focus, face detection, HDR, autofocus, LED flash. It consists of Li-Ion 2800 mAh capacity with a Removable battery.
Sensors on the phone include:
- Fingerprint sensor (rear-mounted),
- Accelerometer sensor,
- Proximity sensor, and
- Compass sensor
Connectivity options include:
- Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot
- Bluetooth- v4.2, A2DP, LE
- GPS with A-GPS, GLONASS
- FM radio, RDS
- USB- microUSB v2.0, USB On-The-Go
- BlackBerry KEYone arrives in Austria available from Carrier A1 - June 17, 2017
- Google Assistant Going to Add Shopping Option As Like Amazon’s Alexa - February 16, 2017
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 835 Benchmark Score Improves - February 7, 2017
- Blackberry Priv Recieving February Security Update - February 4, 2017
- Samsung Galaxy S8 To Come with new AI Assistant - January 28, 2017