The Meizu launching their new device with the name of Meizu M5 Note. It will be available in Gray, Silver, Gold and Blue colour variants. It has expected priced at 32 GB of Rs. 9,990 and 64 GB of Rs. 14,990.
Some key specs of Meizu M5 Note are:
The Meizu M5 Note comes with 5.5 inches LTPS IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen display. It has a display resolution of 1080 x 1920 pixels with a pixel density of 403 ppi. It measures 153.6 x 75.8 x 8.2 mm (6.05 x 2.98 x 0.32 in) with a weight of 175 g (6.17 oz).
The Meizu M5 Note runs on the Android OS, v6.0 (Marshmallow) based on Flyme 5.2. It is powered by Mediatek MT6755 Helio P10 chipset and Octa-core (4×1.8 GHz Cortex-A53 & 4×1.0 GHz Cortex-A53) processor. It has a spot of Mali-T860MP2 GPU. The phone has 3 GB RAM/ 4 GB RAM. It has 16 GB/32 GB/64 GB of internal storage that can be expandable up to 256 GB via MicroSD card.
As far as the camera are concerned, it packs a 13 MP of rear camera and 5 MP of front camera for selfies. The primary is capable of 1080p@30fps video recording. It includes Geo-tagging, touch focus, face detection, phase detection autofocus, dual-LED (dual tone) flash. It consists of 4000 mAh capacity with the Non-removable battery. The phone has a feature of Fast battery charging which is quite superb.
Sensors on the phone have included:
- Fingerprint sensor (front-mounted),
- Accelerometer sensor,
- Gyro sensor,
- Proximity sensor, and
- Compass sensor
Connectivity options include:
- Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n, dual-band, hotspot
- Bluetooth- v4.0, A2DP, LE
- GPS with A-GPS, GLONASS
- USB- microUSB v2.0
- Google Assistant Going to Add Shopping Option As Like Amazon’s Alexa - February 16, 2017
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 835 Benchmark Score Improves - February 7, 2017
- Blackberry Priv Recieving February Security Update - February 4, 2017
- Samsung Galaxy S8 To Come with new AI Assistant - January 28, 2017
- Samsung Group’s South Korean President Got Arrest Warrant Issued - January 16, 2017