The Meizu is launching their phone with the name of Meizu M5s. It is expected to come at the end of this month. It will be available in Champanage Gold, Rose Gold, Stay Gray, Moonlight Silver with the expected priced at Rs. 8,999.
Display and Design
The Meizu M5s comes with 5.2 inches IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen display. It has a display resolution of 720 x 1280 pixels with a pixel density of 282 ppi. The phone is Dual SIM device that accepts a Nano-SIM. It measures 148.2 x 72.5 x 8.4 mm (5.83 x 2.85 x 0.33 in) with a weight of 143 g (5.04 oz).
Hardware and Software
The Meizu M5s runs on the Android OS, v6.0 (Marshmallow) based on Flyme UI 5.2. It inbuilt Mediatek MT6753 chipset and Octa-core 1.3 GHz Cortex-A53 processor. It spots of Mali-T720MP2 GPU. The phone has 3 GB of RAM. It packs 16/32 GB of internal storage that can be expandable up to 256 GB Via MicroSD card.
As in camera section, Meizu M5s packs a 13 MP of primary camera and 5 MP of secondary camera for selfies. The primary camera is capable of 1080p@30fps video recording. It includes Geo-tagging, touch focus, face detection, phase detection autofocus, dual-LED (dual tone) flash.
Battery and Sensors
The smartphone is beefy with Li-Ion 3000 mAh capacity with the Non-removable battery. It has a feature of Fast battery charging. Sensors on the phone have included:
- Fingerprint sensor (front-mounted),
- Accelerometer sensor,
- Gyro sensor(digital),
- Proximity sensor, and
- Compass sensor
Connectivity options include:
- Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n, dual-band, hotspot
- Bluetooth- v4.0, A2DP, LE
- GPS with A-GPS, GLONASS
- USB- microUSB v2.0
- Google Assistant Going to Add Shopping Option As Like Amazon’s Alexa - February 16, 2017
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 835 Benchmark Score Improves - February 7, 2017
- Blackberry Priv Recieving February Security Update - February 4, 2017
- Samsung Galaxy S8 To Come with new AI Assistant - January 28, 2017
- Samsung Group’s South Korean President Got Arrest Warrant Issued - January 16, 2017