The Motorola launched its two new entry level Android devices that are Motorola Moto C Plus and Moto C. Motorola Moto C Plus is available in Metallic Cherry, Pearl White, Fine Gold, and Starry Black colors variants. It has a priced at €119 (Rs. 8,506 approx).
Some key specs of Motorola Moto C Plus are:
The Motorola Moto C Plus comes with the 5.0 inches TFT capacitive touchscreen display. It has a display resolution of 720 x 1280 pixels with a pixel density of 294 ppi. The dimensions measures at 144 x 72.3 x 10 mm (5.67 x 2.85 x 0.39 in) with a weight of 162 g (5.71 oz). The phone is Dual SIM device that accepts a Nano-SIM.
It is powered by Mediatek MT6737 chipset and Quad-core 1.3 GHz Cortex-A53 processor. It has spots of Mali-T720MP2 GPU. The phone runs on the Android 7.0 (Nougat). The phone has a 1/2 GB of RAM. It packs a 16 GB of internal storage that can be expandable up to 32 GB via Micro SD card.
As coming to camera section, it packs 8 MP rear camera and 2 MP front camera for selfies and chats. The rear camera is capable of 720p@30fps video recording. It includes geo-tagging, touch focus, face detection, panorama, HDR, autofocus, LED flash. The phone powerhouse of Li-Po 4000 mAh capacity with the Removable battery.
Sensors on the phone have included a Light sensor, Proximity sensor, and Accelerometer sensor. Connectivity options includes:
- Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, hotspot
- Bluetooth- 4.2, A2DP, LE
- GPS with A-GPS
- FM radio
- USB- microUSB 2.0
- Google Assistant Going to Add Shopping Option As Like Amazon’s Alexa - February 16, 2017
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 835 Benchmark Score Improves - February 7, 2017
- Blackberry Priv Recieving February Security Update - February 4, 2017
- Samsung Galaxy S8 To Come with new AI Assistant - January 28, 2017
- Samsung Group’s South Korean President Got Arrest Warrant Issued - January 16, 2017